Monday, August 3, 2009

Vacation Part VI

One afternoon Mother and I scouted a location for a family picture since we were all together. Here are the members of the Jones family after a great day in the sun!

Liza is Daddy's little girl and they looked so cute in this picture I had to post.

Family friends Judi and Dick came from Maryland to vacation with our family and Emmie is posing with them during our mini photo shoot.

Liza was a trooper during the picture taking and if we can get her to time her smiles with when we take the picture that will be great progress.

Our time together wouldn't be complete without an entire group photo! So glad we were all there together.

2 comments:

Sydney's Mommy said...

beautiful photos!! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

Great pictures, and I am SO happy to see YOU on this side of the camera :)