Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Gaggy!

Happy Birthday Gaggy! We wish we were with you to celebrate your special day. Since we can't I thought you'd might enjoy seeing a few pictures of Liza. This morning I told her it was your birthday and she kept saying Gaggy over and over. Should have had the video camera instead! I tried to get her to stand nicely, put down the milk and smile but was not successful in getting her to do all of those things at once. I think she was still a little put out with me over her time out this morning. We were singing happy birthday in this picture.

We didn't make it through Happy Birthday before Liza was off picking up sticks and having a big old time tapping them on the pavement.

I guess the stick activity wore her out because she had to take a milk break. I think she's saying just as soon as I finish this milk Mommy I'll be ready to smile for the camera...too bad we didn't have time! We all hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: