Emmie, Daddy, Judi and Dick took a kayaking adventure through the marsh and Mother and I were there to capture their departure in pictures.

Daddy is always the best dressed for the occasion and I think that includes kayaking. I'm guessing he picked the blue life jacket to coordinate with his swimming trunks.

I think this picture reflects truth in kayaking! Emmie paddling and Daddy enjoying the ride. Daddy has a sore back so I'm awfully proud of him for attempting the kayak adventure.

Liza and her Nana (pronounced Nan-nah)having fun together on the deck.

One of Liza's favorite activities was chasing around the pat-pats. She loved the dogs but I have to say they didn't feel the same about her. They would often run away and get in their kennel, trying to escape her, but she still tried to make friends. Hallie and Molly, Liza misses you a great deal but I'm guessing you are glad to have your parents and your house back.
1 comment:
I think that is awesome that your dad went along for the kayak adventure! and i love the look on the dogs face when Liza is attempting to pet him through the crate.
Post a Comment