Liza breaks out in dance a lot and it's very cute! She can dance with or without music. In these pictures Liza and I were getting in the car to go to the memorial service for a friend's husband. Her Daddy thought she was so cute so he had to take some pictures.
Here Liza is contemplating what dance moves she should do.

Now she's asking Mom - what do you think I should do?

Off she goes...



This would have been a really cute picture Mommy if my bow wasn't stuck on top of my head!

Daddy how did we do?
4 comments:
Awww way to bust a move!! Those are too cute, what a great reminder to focus on the positive even though you were off to a funeral too, oh what little ones teach us =)
Just when I think Liza can't get any more cute, along comes a new day of pictures and I am bowled over with her cuteness! LOVE IT!
And I really love the picture of you and her.
I'm sorry that y'all were off to a funeral though :(
She is adorable! And I love the picture of the two of you!!!
I remember YOU dancing but Liza is just as cute. Beautiful pic of the two of you. Keep your eye on your mail later in the week. We're sending something Dick made.
Judi
Post a Comment