Monday, January 14, 2008

Wishful Thinking

Christmas 2007 was filled with many wonderful gifts for our baby. My Mother made curtains and dust ruffles to give the nursery her special touch, Chris' grandmother, Margaret, wove the softest blanket and Mother and Daddy brought booties and sweaters that my Grandmother Marks (Marnie) made for my sister and me. We know our little girl is well loved and she hasn't made her arrival into this world yet - THANK YOU. One of the other great gifts we received is the pack n' play pictured below. Auntie Em (her choice of names, I think) sent this great gift to us and on Christmas night Emmie and Chris put it together. It has so many bells and whistles and I think it even vibrates to help ease the baby to sleep. As you can tell from the picture we were a little anxious for her arrival so Emmie and Chris hammed it up for the camera by pretending there was a baby already there! I'm sure she'll be here before we know it; I for one am praying for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Meg and Chris. That little girl must be powdering her nose and running late!!!! So glad she will be an Aquarius and join such a special group. Can't wait to hear. With love, Anne and Bill