This blog has become what we didn't expect - a great support for me (when I think I can't do this!) and a place where we are reminded of how lucky we are to have such loving, friendly and funny people in our family and in our lives. Speaking of funny people...check out my Daddy holding his granddaughter...I'm guessing he's whispering to Liza and letting her know a few of my childhood secrets.

Look at our sweet little girl sleeping so soundly on her Daddy's chest. Her Daddy is the best husband and father a person could ask for. He has encouraged me every step of the way, put my needs and welfare above his and whispered for hours on end loving words to his daughter so she would rest calmly. I don't think they make them any better than Chris Bair!
It's a good thing my Mother knows how to hold her because she'll be doing a lot of it when we get back to Grinnell. I wonder how she's going to cook, sew and take care of Liza all at the same time.
Sarah White and LeeAnn Lane are also great baby soothers, friends and holders - I will certainly take them and others (hint hint) up on Liza snuggling offers!


Keep your posts, emails, calls and texts coming - they help more than you know!
8 comments:
Meg
The photos and commentary are great fun to see and read. I hope you are doing well and getting rest. I am eager to know you are all home safely.
God Bless
Teri T
Meg, Never underestimate the great, natural instincts that come with becoming a mother. I've seen you around my girlies enough to know you are going to be more than just fine, you're going to be great! We love you and are here to stand by you and Chris always...and yes, I'm eagerly awaiting my time to snuggle that wee one!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! We love seeing your pictures and videos each day. So glad that you are all doing well. You take it easy when you get home - lay off those stairs!
-the Packards of Lincoln
Hi there to all, what a thrill to see this beautiful little girl being held by Margie and Bill and Chris. WOW! I am thinking everyone went back to Grinnell today. Such a busy, tiring, exciting, exhausting, fun, hectic, loving, hysterical time for you all.
Welcome to the world! Bill is so happy that another Aquarius has arrived!!! With love, Anne Str
that is without a doubt the prettiest baby I've ever seen. Good job Chris and Meg! Can't wait to hold her. Keep us informed of her progress and when you get to go home. Congratulations Marge and Bill.
Love to all,
Martha and Don
1
Meg and Chris
She is so beautiful. We are so thankful that she is finally here and that it wasn't all that difficult. Hope you will be home soon in that cute room. We love the blog. Can't believe you are still doing this for us. What a wonderful gift to include us. God continue to bless. Judi and Dick
Meg and Chris
The baby is really beautiful. We're so glad she is finally here. Hopefully it wasn't all that difficult. We love this blog. How wonderful you all are to keep this up for all of us. May God continue to bless you.
Judi and Dick
Hope you get this!
Wow You guys are doing a great job with the site and pics. I can't wait each day to see the new post. Joy wants to see Bill do a diaper change. The baby is really cute and looks so grown up. Love and kisses to all.
Post a Comment