Liza, Hunter and I just watched your videos and he said "that is a beautiful baby" and I completely agree with him! You and your Mommy both look great! Love, Gatewood
Meg, Chris & Liza, We are SO happy for you guys. She is seriously such a perfect, beautiful little girl. Meg, you are a natural, already! Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers and we can't wait to meet that precious baby girl! Love, Nancy, Bob, Braxton & Lily
man, y'all did well. liza is just gorgeous and she already knows to mind her mama... "you're just fine"... oh man, i wish i were up there to snuggle that baby... you keep her warm, you hear... we love you ALL and LOVE the videos. makes us feel like we're there. so KEEP 'EM coming. y'all look great! phelps,elder
5 comments:
Liza,
Hunter and I just watched your videos and he said "that is a beautiful baby" and I completely agree with him! You and your Mommy both look great!
Love, Gatewood
Meg, Chris & Liza,
We are SO happy for you guys. She is seriously such a perfect, beautiful little girl. Meg, you are a natural, already! Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers and we can't wait to meet that precious baby girl!
Love, Nancy, Bob, Braxton & Lily
man, y'all did well. liza is just gorgeous and she already knows to mind her mama... "you're just fine"...
oh man, i wish i were up there to snuggle that baby... you keep her warm, you hear...
we love you ALL and LOVE the videos. makes us feel like we're there. so KEEP 'EM coming.
y'all look great!
phelps,elder
Meg, watching you mother brought tears to my eyes! I'm so glad you and Chris have been blessed with this experience. We can't wait to see you!
Welcome baby Liza! She is so beautiful, and we're SO excited for you all!
Terri, Brian, & Erin
Post a Comment