Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Facial Expressions

As most of you know I am fortunate to have an incredible husband (for those of you who know me very well it's not the powerful drugs talking, I really feel this way). Not only does he help me with everything I need he actually WANTS to be helpful. So after a nursing session Bair does the burping; as you see here his thumb could practically cover her entire cheek. Since I was the photographer and I have no idea how to use Chris' fancy camera I was pleased to at least capture a moment with her eyes open.
I wish we knew what she was thinking about when she makes some of these expressions.





I believe her Auntie Em has made it her mission to provide Liza with hats that entertain the rest of us. Here's the latest purchase of Auntie Em's. Underneath you can see a blue blanket, which surprise surprise is from Em and has a built in hat. Be on the look out for it in later photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH Liza, get used to the camera! What a dolly! She is absolutely adorable. We are in love!

Anonymous said...

Hey darlin - good to see you are all doing well. I can't wait to get Miss Liza to Grinnell so we can spoil her rotten! Davis is dying to meet her! All my best and lots of hugs to all of you!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Meg

Good job...you too can make photos. I like the sweet sleeping one. Am wondering if this will happen often when you get home tomorrow...a big day. Love you, Judi
She's going to need all of her hats when she goes out according to the temps for Iowa in the Post.