My Mother and Daddy tell me that grandchildren are the best pay back; I'm really starting to believe them. I know I gave them so much grief and let them know early on I wanted things my way (even though they strongly disagreed) and now I think our little one is trying to let us know who's boss by taking her own sweet time arriving.
Today's appointment at the OB while informative wasn't productive. All I've managed to do is dilate 2-3 cm. On Friday we have another appointment for an ultrasound and a non-stress test. The non-stress test today apparently was right in the middle of the baby's nap time. We had to stay on the monitor for over an hour because she didn't want to wake up - a little cold Diet Sprite and she was dancing a jig and the test was over. For our Friday appointment I'll have a cold drink before the test even starts - that is if we have to go back on Friday. I'd love for her to come any minute; Chris says Wednesday isn't ideal because it is supposed to be 15 degrees BELOW ZERO. As long as we can get to the hospital who cares how cold it is after all the hospital has heat! If all else fails and our OB returns safely from Cancun we'll start the induction process on Monday January 28th. Stay tuned.
3 comments:
She's awfully comfy in there, isn't she?? I'm thinking good thoughts for THURSDAY....sometime around 9-9:30? Wouldn't it be weird IF...?
Nieka
I know the waiting is horrible, but she will be well worth the wait! Love,Gatewood
I guess the comment I left yesterday didn't work. I love these updates though. I don't think you were trouble. She will be a delight just like you have always been. Remember this too will come to pass. How much fun you and Chris will have and how much work. Love, Judi
Post a Comment