Friday, January 11, 2008

Anxiously Waiting...


It hardly seems fair that we sent you to our blog without much to read. While we wait for this child to grace us with her presence we spend our time folding and re-folding her clothes and re-organizing every cabinet, closet and drawer in the house. According to our friend Henry, this activity doesn't count as "nesting" because it's unfortunately just part of my personality. (We keep him around because he always tells the truth). The bad part is we agree - I am a bit obsessive/compulsive and know I must get my need for order under control before chaos reigns supreme at our house. Our big weekend plans are to buy some clothes for Chris, cheer the Grinnell Pioneers basketball team on and for Chris to spend some of Sunday afternoon felling trees out at Karl's property. I don't know how he'll find the time to do that - he has bird feeders to fill and a new squirrel feeder to put up; never in my wildest dreams did I think a squirrel feeder would be a part of my life! What we do for those we love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Sounds like a big weekend. Almost as exciting as a Tenn / Ga football weekend in Knoxville. Where is the rocking chair? How about putting some digital pictures up like of the squirrel feeder and stuff like that.