Thursday, April 2, 2009

Liza's activities

When I picked Liza up from Rita's yesterday we went by Bates to say hello to her Grinnell grandparents - Jim and Marcia White. They are so kind, sweet and loving to her. She walked into the store all on her own and found stuffed animals that she could "pet." Jim gave her this balloon but she was a little tentative about playing with it in the store. When we got home however she was going to town. Thanks Marcia and Jim!

Liza left one of her Maisy books at the Petigs' house so last night they walked down to return it. Brody asked me if I could show him where Liza slept and where Bair and I slept. I told him I could but it might be messy! We all went upstairs and fortunately for us Addy said it was only a little bit messy. Both Brody and Addy read Liza one of her favorite stories. Liza's Grandmother Jones sent her the book and it makes animal noises - great fun for all!

We think Liza is so smart and we are pleased when she proves us correct. This morning she showed me that she knew exactly where to put the blue circle. By the way, she loves this outfit and plays with the cuffs a lot - I know it was a gift and for the life of me I can't remember who has such good taste in baby clothes! If you are reading this and gave it to us THANK YOU!

She was making some of the greatest faces this morning and I unfortunately didn't get many of them because our family photographer keeps a lens on the camera that is better than any other but I don't know how to use it very well!



Liza is really starting to love her babies. She'll kiss and hug them and run around the house with them however if you offer to take her outside she drops that baby in a hurry and heads for the door.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

She is so adorable. She pictures with her dolls are precious!