Thursday, April 9, 2009

Funny girl Liza

When Liza hangs out in the attic and "helps" her Daddy tie flies she likes to research the patterns in advance. In this picture she's studying her favorite fly-fishing magazine.

One day Liza looked so cute in her blue jean jumper and tights so I asked Chris to take some pictures of her because she looked so precious. Well, Liza also really likes her tutu and didn't want to take it off for the photos I was going for. She wore it all night under her dress and had the best time!

I couldn't resist this cute flower headband and thought we'd get a wonderfully cute picture of our precious little flower. Well, Liza didn't think it was so cute and didn't want to sit still long enough for the perfect shot.

I think she's trying to tell us she's sooooo over this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture