Liza's great aunt Ann was waiting for her dinner reservation one night and spied a boutique where she could pass the time doing a little shopping. I don't know what else she bought but Liza and her cousin Mary Katherine have matching Florida dresses now! Liza has to model her new dress inside because it's still way too cold here to go outside without long sleeves.

Liza remains infatuated with her bunnies. She picks them up and makes the music play so we can dance. This morning I tried to get a picture of her dancing. I quickly learned she only likes to dance if you're dancing with her so I couldn't get a good shot while I was dancing around. I tried to trick her and stopped just briefly to snap a picture but as soon as I stopped so did she. No tricking this little cuties.

Yesterday when I watched the weather it said the high was 62 or something. So I put Liza in a long sleeve shirt, dress and socks and shoes. No tights and a very cute jacket. Well...it never got to 62 and it was so cold and windy all day long. Today the weather person said 62 too but I didn't fall for it. I'm taking no chances so I dressed her warmly today!

Liza can say hat and she loves to point at her head and say hat. This hat is her favorite one and she's worn it almost every day this winter. Thank you so much Julie for making this for her - you are wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment