For a few days we enjoyed perfect spring weather and before we knew it back to the cold and snow. Saturday night it snowed and thankfully melted on Sunday and unfortunately more snow is predicted tonight. During the spring like days I couldn't resist breaking into the box of stored 18 month spring and summer clothes! Sis, my mother and daddy's good friend, gave Liza the precious pink outfit. It's still a bit big for her but I had to put it on her because it is so cute and the weather was perfect.

We went to the outlet mall on Sunday and while we were in Children's Place Liza started chewing on the headband I handed her. I gave it to her to play with and I had no idea she'd put it in her mouth. I know better now! There was no way I could put it back after that so I was thankful it was only $1.49. Liza chewed on it most of the way home and then last night when she saw it she kept trying to put it in her hair. If you think the bows I put in her hair look funny (because she has so little hair) you're going to love seeing her modeling her new teething toy/headband.


A video would be better than a picture but for now you'll have to try and picture Liza sitting on the bottom step, standing up, sitting down, standing up. Once she really gets going it turns into fast bouncing up and down and she starts talking up a storm! She is so funny!
1 comment:
I can totally picture it!!! She is adorable, and I mean with a capitol A!!!
Post a Comment