Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Friday

Now that Liza is a walking fool we have so much fun getting ready for work and Rita's in the morning. She is particularly fascinated with socks and tries to put her Daddy's socks on over her shoes. This morning she carried around one of his socks like it was her new security blanket - I was just praying it was clean! I need to remember to bring the camera upstairs to catch some of those moments.

Liza loves to take all the pieces out of her puzzle and watch someone else put them back. This morning I could tell she was concentrating on trying to figure it out herself.


In order to let us know when she'd like to leave the floor she is on she goes over to her baby gate and shakes it. This morning she was giving me the signal for upstairs. We were on our way out the door so I tried to re-direct her attention; I knew she wanted to go back up and get that stupid sock.


Fortunately for me her Kangaroo did the trick. She was talking a mile a minute to her Kangaroo and seemed to be deeply engaged in conversation with him.


Then she decided to take him for a little walk.


I missed the best shot when she put both hands over her ears as if to say she didn't want to hear a single word I had to say. I'm just praying this doesn't mean ear infection...Auntie Em where is that otoscope?

1 comment:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

She is so durn cute!!! I can just hear her giving that Kangaroo what for! She's growing too fast!!!