Liza loves keys - the real deal - not the ones made for children. I think we have tried just about every kid-friendly set made and no matter what she goes for ours every time. Redirection wasn't working this morning and since she looks so cute playing with them I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures. It is cold here today, 11 degrees, and since we are between clothing stages (12 months on the tighter side and 18 months won't stay up) we opted for a dress with warm tights. Liza's great aunt Ann and uncle Pete gave her this pretty dress - thanks so much!
Liza continues to love her Maisy books and this giant flip book is one of her favorites - thanks Mom!

What? What do you mean the keys don't go in my mouth?

I'll just walk out of your reach and keep chewing away!

Who can resist that precious face no matter what she asks for or wants to do? Guess I have to work on my Mom face so I'm not smiling and laughing when I'm trying to teach her no.
2 comments:
she is so cute..and that dress is adorable....Haley plays in the bathroom cabinets every morning...she loves it...how do you tell her no?!?
Meg.
Love this BLOG and BABY so much. Wondering how you all are taking this cold weather so long and cabin fever. Looks like Liza keeps things bright and happy.
XXXOOO's Judi
Post a Comment