Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm Walking!

5 comments:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! She just took off didn't she!! So great! She'll be running in no time!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! She can walk! I love it! Can't wait to go to the park with her this spring.

Anonymous said...

Liza does the stroll. Looks like she is launched and you two had better get your track shoes on. Haven't seen Logan in so long I didn't know him in his grey beard. Seems like he loves the baby,too. This was such a cute video. Keep up the good work.
xxxooo's
Judi and Dick

Anonymous said...

Liza does the stroll. Looks like she is launched and you two had better get your track shoes on. Haven't seen Logan in so long I didn't know him in his grey beard. Seems like he loves the baby,too. This was such a cute video. Keep up the good work.
xxxooo's
Judi and Dick

Anonymous said...

YAY that is so wonderful!!!