Thursday, February 5, 2009

Little Red Wagon

Cabin Fever is starting to set in at our house so last night we decided to assemble Liza's new red wagon that Nana and Gaggy sent as a first birthday gift. While Bair was opening the box he asked me if I remembered when the wagons were metal. I told him I thought mine was made of wood because I remember the wood slats on the side. He then says well that must have been your generation. He's always cracking the old jokes! I called my parents to ask about my red wagon and Daddy told me that Emmie and I had a metal one and a wood one and he also laughed really hard when I repeated Bair's ageist joke! Whatever material they are made of they are a classically great toy and as you'll see Liza loves hers.







2 comments:

Sydney's Mommy said...

We heart Liza! She makes the best camera faces :) She definitely seems to love her red wagon. We want to get one for Sydney come springtime. Do you think it might ever get to Spring time??

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

SO CUTE!!! We need to come ride in the wagon with her!!! I love her!