Mommy had to take a lot of things to work this morning so she ran out to the car to put several bags in before coming back to get me. When she came back in I was in heaven playing with Fruit Loops on the floor. In the time it took for Mommy - to walk out the door, open the car door, start the car, put the bags in the passenger seat and come back - I got the Fruit Loops down off the table, opened the top, pulled out the inner bag, unrolled it and then dumped Fruit Loops everywhere. I guess that should teach Mommy not to indulge in her guilty pleasure of dry cereal and not to leave it within my reach!

What are these colorful things? Wonder what you do with them.
I like this orange one - reminds me of the Tennessee Volunteers (not the Florida Gators)! Should I eat it?

This is so much fun, cereal everywhere, lots of colors and Mommy is taking my picture and laughing so I know she thinks I'm very funny! I wonder if we have more cereal in our house...
3 comments:
LOL oh, what a smart girl....and what a mess! ;)
Better than the cat litter....that's what Milo discovered when I turned my back for seven seconds to go potty...
Ummm, Fruit Loops the ultimate health food. I bet Cheerios aren't nearly as much fun. Love, Judi
Post a Comment