Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tardy Post

Liza has been fighting a couple of bugs these last few weeks so we haven't been good at taking pictures. We did snap a few and thought you might like to see them. Liza is sitting in her birthday chair that Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Stan sent. We are looking forward to warm weather so Liza can have her very own chair on the patio. If you look closely at Liza's right eyebrow you can see her first "war wound" from learning how to walk. It looks like a little dot now but it didn't seem so minuscule when the blood was rushing out. I was worried the corner got her eye and was very thankful the injury was limited to her eyebrow!

Liza continues to love her Maisy books and lately really enjoys turning the page while someone reads to her. This one with all the flaps seems to be one of her favorites - thanks Poppa and ______ (would you pick a name already geez)!

This is a view we see often - I've got things in both hands and I'm out of here - catch me if you can!
Liza loves her toys but more specifically she loves taking them out of whatever container they are in. We are working on teaching her to put them back in but that isn't as much fun to her.

This is her I've-had-enough-of-this face. Turn off the camera already and let me enjoy my Cheerios in peace!

No comments: