Today was the day - hat and gloves had to go on and Liza wasn't a big fan. We awoke to snow flurries and fortunately thus far there is no accumulation. I'm not sure I'm ready for the daily bundling up of Mother and daughter.
Mom, what are you making me wear?

How in the world do I get these things off?

Don't you think my gloves are too big?

If I do say so myself I'm kind of cute in this get-up!

Maybe I can be a snow bunny after all!
Mom, what are you making me wear?

How in the world do I get these things off?

Don't you think my gloves are too big?

If I do say so myself I'm kind of cute in this get-up!

Maybe I can be a snow bunny after all!
2 comments:
awww so cute!!!
I'm surprised she didn't rip those gloves off with her mouth! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment