I shouldn't have expected anything else with my Mother and others preparing the food; we enjoyed such a feast.

I was teasing a friend about the number of desserts she was making for her family Thanksgiving; after looking at this picture I realized I should have kept my mouth shut because my family enjoyed a few of their own.

While we were fortunate to be with so many family and friends we connected with those who weren't around by phone and webcam. Here we are visiting with my cousin Scott and are all trying to cram around the webcam.

This year Thanksgiving fell on our wedding anniversary and thanks to family friends Judi and Dick we celebrated with a champagne toast. It was so special for us to be in the place we were married to celebrate our 9th anniversary. Thank you to all for being there with us.
3 comments:
My, what a big family you have! And look at all of that food! I'm jealous of both! :)
What wonderful posts! Your family looks great, and so glad you had a wonderful time and happy late anniversary :)
Bill saved me with that toast...or I should say saved Dick! Bill could be a good preacher. He has a gift with words besides being cute.
Best wishes for many more happy anniversary celebrations.
Judi
Post a Comment