Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I"m still really cute

The temperature is dropping and last night I think it got down to 18 chilly degrees. When it is this cold, getting ready in the morning requires a few extra steps and thankfully Chris stopped by to start the van and to help get Liza bundled up. What a Dad! Before he arrived Liza and I had our morning photo shoot so here are some fun shots for you.

Good morning!

This necklace looks really tasty!

Just as I thought - very yummy!

Let's move on to Mommy's shoe string...

Wait a minute where did that shoe string go?

I think I hear some noise outside...it's my Daddy! I don't understand why he won't come inside. I keep banging on the door to get his attention and I can hear him talking to me but he's still on the other side. Do you think I need to move?

Glad Mommy helped me move out of the way because Daddy gave me a big hug!

All bundled up and ready for the trip to Rita's. Happy Tuesday everyone.

4 comments:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

SO cute!!! you are getting good at taking pictures!

Rory Mullen said...

Wow, Meg, she's really warming up to the camera! Getting cuter by the minute! :)

Barbara said...

I love these pictures! she is adorable as usual :)

Anonymous said...

So cute. She is standing so well, is she taking steps yet?