It's Halloween Day and you might expect a great costume picture but since I can't sew we bypassed that endeavor. For the Halloween activities in town we might dress her up a little bit; her store bought costume won't rival any of the costumes my Mother made for Emmie and me. In a nod to the Halloween spirit I did try to put a little bit of orange on her today - thanks to Amanda she has some fabulous orange shoes. You all know by now where they ended up...


My friend Susan and I bought matching dresses for our little girls. Susan's daughter Haley wore hers with jeans and looked so cute. I think that will be the next look we try for Liza. For now she's able to wear it as a dress. I'm sure it will be too short soon!

PS Susan, do you notice the bow you gave me?
3 comments:
I WANT THAT DRESS! I told Susan that, too! I didn't know you both got it! LOL
Look at her chomping away! The bow looks great in her hair! :)
I love her sweater dress-it is so adorable! Look at how big she is getting!!
Sydney is so jealous that Liza has enough hair for a bow. We love it!! The dress is soooo cute as well.
Post a Comment