One of the best pictures Chris did get was of Liza's sweet smile. She giggles and laughs all the time, just not in front of the camera, so it's great that Chris captured this shot. Nieka, if you are reading this I hope you see the great shoes you gave her!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Liza and Mary Katherine in Indiana
Chris and Liza were in Indiana over the weekend celebrating with family at Maggie and Nathan's big event. I was unable to go because of a big shindig for work but it was fun to hear all about it last night when they got home. Chris did an amazing job with Liza and as far as I'm concerned he's super Dad! I am thankful every day for all that he does for our family. He wasn't able to snap a lot of pictures while he was gone but the one below is of Liza and her first cousin Mary Katherine. In this picture, Liza is 8 months and one week and Mary Katherine is 5 1/2 months. I wonder if Chris thinks the open shirt look is in?

One of the best pictures Chris did get was of Liza's sweet smile. She giggles and laughs all the time, just not in front of the camera, so it's great that Chris captured this shot. Nieka, if you are reading this I hope you see the great shoes you gave her!
One of the best pictures Chris did get was of Liza's sweet smile. She giggles and laughs all the time, just not in front of the camera, so it's great that Chris captured this shot. Nieka, if you are reading this I hope you see the great shoes you gave her!
1 comment:
Oh, Meg, that second photo is priceless! She's got such beautiful eyelashes! And that is such a precious (and hard-won) smile! :)
Post a Comment