Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ready and Waiting

The cold weather is here! Growing up in Knoxville coats, hats and gloves were accessories not necessities as they are in Iowa. Over the course of several years I've come to realize it's not how cute the hat is - it's how well it protects you from the freezing cold. I have to confess that I'm still a bit vain about wearing hats and my temperature trigger for finally putting one on is much lower than most of my friends and colleagues. I can't let Liza make my bad habits hers so I'm trying to teach her early that you feel warm and cozy with a hat on your head! So far she's not a big fan of hats (sorry Auntie Em) and instantly reaches to pull them off her head.

Mom could you please speed it up, I'm ready to go to Rita's? You should really be putting up that laundry not snapping pictures!

I am coming to get that camera so we can go - enough with the photo shoot!

Okay...I'll give you a smile...don't miss the shot Mom!

I'm not so fond of this hood.

1 comment:

Rory Mullen said...

Yay, so glad you're updating more regularly! Look at Liza, she's so cute and expressive!!! You gotta photographed smile, Mom, good for you! :)