Monday, October 20, 2008

Standing with assistance

Our sweet little girl can pull herself up on just about anything. This morning I let her explore the bathroom while I was drying my hair and my heart skipped a few beats each time she was wobbly because I didn't want her fall on tile floor.

This picture is in the living room as she stands and plays with the tripod toy. She loves to punch the buttons to hear the noises and see the lights. (Judy do you see the lamp in the background?)



After standing for a little while Liza starts to get tired and begins to "rest" on her toy. She has also found her fingers and alternates which she puts in her mouth. Chris and I both believe we witnessed Liza trying to lay her head down on the toy to go to sleep. She likes it so much!



Even though the picture is blurry I had to put it up here because we actually got a smile on camera! She's on her way down but still smiling.


Now's she stuck between the toy and the chair and can't figure out how to get out. She's frustrated and let me know that she'd rather I help her than take her picture.


4 comments:

Rory Mullen said...

That is such a cute smile! Look at her! It won't be long now before you're chasing after her! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks I see that lamp and the chair it goes with so perfectly. However, busy Liza makes me so happy except she is growing up way to fast! Will we see you all Thanksgiving? Much love, Judi

Barbara said...

Look at Liza go! She is getting so big.

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

She is so darn cute!!! I stole B's line :)