Liza is curious about everything that goes on around her. If I pick her up when she is in the middle of studying something she will try to squirm out of my arms to get back to her object of interest. She is very intense in her interests so you might guess how she reacts when her beloved object isn't something she should have.
Liza found part of a leaf in the front hall.
Liza found part of a leaf in the front hall.

Liza playing with the leaf in her hand and checking out Kuma.
Liza is eating the leaf.
Liza is very mad I took the leaf out of her mouth. This is her I'm mad posture - sticking arms and legs straight out.
Her Daddy doesn't know(and won't know until he sees this post)that today is very special because Liza wore her first hair bow! Granted it only stayed in her hair for about a minute but I got a shot of it. She is so cute; I can't wait for her to grow more hair.
Our sweet baby doesn't really have enough hair to put in a bow but can you blame me for trying?
4 comments:
I think the bow looks great! I LOVE that cute little outfit, too! And those lashes go on forever!!!!
She looks so great! Don't you love how they can find any tiny piece of dirt on your floor :) Can't wait till they can clean it up themselves :)
Susan you know I don't have dirt on my floor HA HA! I told myself it was something Bair tracked in on the bottom of his shoe.
We match again. I have the dress in this pattern for Elly. Just proves great minds think alike. -- Tiffany
Post a Comment