Liza's Grandmother Sherra (or ShayShay as her Great Aunt Susan suggests) arrived for a visit on February 16th. We were so glad she was able to stay with us all week - never have our bath towels been washed every single day nor have they ever smelled as good!I'm not 100% sure but I think this outfit is one she inherited from her friends Lexi and Brea. I wonder if their mother Jenn recognizes it?
We love to see her pretty eyes looking back at us - what am I going to do when she grows up and I can't spend time staring into them?
Liza's doggie sisters, Hallie and Molly, gave her a look-a-like stuffed animal so she would never be away from them. This one is for the two of you - come see Liza soon!
5 comments:
Liza is absolutely beautiful! These pictures are wonderful! I think she is going to have a lot of personality just like her mom. I hope she is still eating well and that all of you are getting some rest.
Just thought I would take a peek at the site to see if any new posts and was blown away by the new pictures. The first pic is my alltime favorite. They just don't get any better than that. you guys are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Great photo of Liza... looks like a professional to me.... she is a beautiful infant....... and looks so healthy and content...Popa
A blaaa winter day brightened by the Bair blog and Chris Daddy's beautiful and artistic photography of his little girl. Thank you again for keeping these little gems floating out to her admirers.
Hopefully all are still adjusting and she is growing beautifully.
XXXOOO's Judi
I did recognize that little outfit. It brings back so many memories to see it. What a precious dolly!
Post a Comment