Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Best Valentine's Day Present

The cutest little girl in the world is the best Valentine's Day present her father or I could ask for. In her father's case it's the only present he's getting because I haven't been able to make myself presentable enough to go to a store. Fortunately for me I have the greatest husband in the world and in the midst of all things baby he took the time to send me flowers from Liza and him - thanks you two (and thanks to our friends at Bates for sending such a lovely arrangment).

Liza in her downstairs bouncy seat - she's already becoming aclimated to the winter and loves her blankets!

I can't get enough of spending time looking in her eyes - wonder what she is thinking?


Sometimes she is a little bit grumpy when she gets all bundled up for trips into the tundra.


One of Liza's favorite positions is hands up and out of her blanket or her swaddle - we don't think she can get any cuter than this.


I think this is one of my favorite pictures thus far! We love you Liza.

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Liza may be getting used to the weather, but I bet her grandmother Margie is not ready to trade in her beach house.
She looks cute all bundled up. Do youall have any heat in the house?

davy said...

Peek-a-boo!

Anonymous said...

My favorite pic of Liza is the one when she is sleeping with her arm sticking out of her blanket. Much too sweet. Hopefullly she's not doing that today since the Wash Post says your temp is 6/0 high and low respectively! Congrats on the weight gain. Oh to be young again and need such. She is a perfect Valentine to all. Thanks for the pics and blog. Judi