Wow what fun seeing the video and the happiness that this new child has brought to everyone. Please keep it up as it is so much fun to see the baby Liza , the new grandparents and the webmaster doing a great job.
GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL! LIZA LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE MEG DID. I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET LIZA. WOULDN'T KAY HAVE LOVED HER! THE NURSERY IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I AM VER PARTIAL TO THE PINK AND GREEN. TAKE CARE. LOVE, JANE
What is going on? Where are the new pictures? Babies change so fast. I hope everyone is well. Get Granny Margie to fix little Liza something good to eat.
4 comments:
She is so precious! She has the prettiest little mouth! I hope you guys are having fun with her at home.
Love- Terri
Wow what fun seeing the video and the happiness that this new child has brought to everyone. Please keep it up as it is so much fun to see the baby Liza , the new grandparents and the webmaster doing a great job.
GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL! LIZA LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE MEG DID. I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET LIZA. WOULDN'T KAY HAVE LOVED HER! THE NURSERY IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I AM VER PARTIAL TO THE PINK AND GREEN. TAKE CARE. LOVE, JANE
What is going on? Where are the new pictures? Babies change so fast. I hope everyone is well. Get Granny Margie to fix little Liza something good to eat.
Post a Comment