Watch me Mommy I am going to pet the stingray!
I love these stingrays and I can't get enough of petting them. Watch it here it comes towards me.
Daddy helped me feed them and here we are waiting for them to come grab the shrimp out of my hand.
For my next adventure we colored Easter eggs! Daddy suggested it and Mommy jumped on board - later I think she regretted it because it was a little bit messy! I think Mommy needs to loosen up and get over her crazy need for keeping messes to a minimum.
Look at me, I am ready to get started. I'm fascinated with this but don't understand why Daddy won't let me just reach in and grab the egg out.
This is so much fun - not sure if Daddy should have left me with these colors all by myself.
I can't believe my parents thought it was a good idea to go back to the store to get more eggs. Yeah for me!
I picked out my favorite colored eggs and held it up high so my Daddy could see. I didn't have the best control and before too long it fell out of my hand and cracked on the floor. Fortunately for me I have many favorite colors and just picked another favorite and moved on.




No comments:
Post a Comment