The weather in Madison was GREAT at least by our standards - on Saturday it was 40 degrees and sunny! We went to the zoo and even though a lot of animals weren't outside we had fun. We tried to teach Liza about a camel's hump and she kept asking to see the zebras which we couldn't find. She had a great time running around and seeing so many other children. She was disappointed to learn that the playground was closed but we really talked it up for our next trip to see Auntie Em.
As a thank you to Auntie Em we took pictures of Liza at different spots in Em's house and left them on the frig for her to see when she came back from her trip. Hope you enjoyed them! Here are some of the ones we left for her.
Auntie Em, I really enjoyed sitting on my knees and eating my meals at your table. When I go home I won't want to sit in my high chair anymore.
Hey look Auntie Em, I colored a picture for you and left it on your frig. I used "lots" of colors and it was from my favorite Dora coloring book.
Auntie Em, your living room chairs are fun to be in so I can look out the front window. Mommy tried to get me to cross my legs and sit like a lady but I wasn't interested in that option.
Auntie Em, I took good care of Logan. I pet him a lot and let him lick my face. Daddy took him out to do his business and I got to give him a treat too!
Your couch and coffee table are great for acrobatics!
Auntie Em, do you see my plate? I like ketchup too. Thanks for sharing with me. How do you like my Elmo bib and my fish tattoo?
Bye Auntie Em! We had fun. Come see me soon!
3 comments:
she is so adorable MJ!!
she gets cuter with each passing day! Sydney was reading with me and kept waving hi to Liza and saying Hi Liza Hi Liza over and over.
she is such a cutie! I can't believe how big she is...our kids are growing way too fast!
Post a Comment