Thursday, January 7, 2010

Long Time No Post

We have been so busy traveling 3,600 miles by car to see family and friends from Iowa to Florida!  There were so many people we wished to see but there never seems to be enough time to fit it all in.  I promise to get back to regular posting but not until things in our household are back in order.  The front hall looks like Santa's sleigh quit working in that very spot and all the presents were dumped at our house, the Christmas tree is still up, the outside decorations are in a foot or two of snow and laundry is waiting to be done.  Once we get all that handled and I quickly put together Liza's 2 year birthday party we'll get back to regular posting.  Since I can't post without including at least a picture or two you'll have to be satisfied with the collection I have on my camera as I haven't down loaded the other ones yet.

Liza and her 2nd cousins, Kate and Erin are enjoying playing with one another at Uncle Mike and Cindy's house.  Liza is wearing a dress her Aunt Ann gave her last year for Christmas.  We were so glad it still fit - a bit short but we made it work!




Liza and her Poppa playing the organ.  Liza loved sitting there with Poppa and trying her best to reach the keys and not fall off the bench.  She was also modeling her Christmas hat made by my friend Becky.  Becky has an etsy shop up and running so go and visit it and get your very own hat at  RWR Knits.


 
Our journey took us to Stuart, FL and Liza and her cousin Mary Katherine had lots of fun together.  I think they both learned a lot about sharing when we were all together. 


Stay tuned for more Christmas pictures....

1 comment:

Sara Brown said...

welcome home! great update!