Well what do you know...a crown to match the glitter shoes and sparkling earrings...here Mary Katherine models it for all of us to enjoy. While we don't have pictures both girls have matching fairy outfits that will round out the jewels and shoes. Wonder what Aunt Su Su will think of next?
Thomas, Dora and the Wonder Pets were the highlights of Christmas 2009. When Liza opened the box below and her Wonder Pets extravaganza from Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Stan the prolonged and precious screams of excitement were probably heard by Nana and Gaggy's neighbors. We didn't have the video camera going and we are so sorry to have missed those moments. Thank you Nana and Gaggy for the Knapford Station set - it has so many bells and whistles and I love playing with all of them!
During our time in Florida we headed up to see Great Grandma Margaret Bair. The girls had fun looking for Bounce, the cat, who was hiding from them and we all enjoyed a great meal that Margaret prepared. I always look forward to the beautiful items Margaret makes for us. I use the scarfs she's made us regularly, the dishtowels are the most absorbant around - they are the kind I label as my "good" dishclothes - no using for any project outside of drying dishes! This year Liza and Mary Katherine received precious hats. Try as we might we couldn't get them to sit still and look at the camera at the same time.
After leaving Margaret's we headed to Bill and Martha's. One of the things I love about Florida is the beautiful Spanish Moss. There is a tree near Margaret's drivway that I love to look up in and see the moss dripping off every limb. I forgot to take a picture of it so I found another one at Bill and Martha's.
As you can tell we had a great time during the holiday season. Every place we went we wish we could have stayed longer and spent more time with family and friends. We feel fortunate to have so many who love and care for us. Many of our family members are watching us from heaven so the time Liza gets to spend with her great grandparents and grandparents is truly a treasured gift. Thanks to all!
This concludes the holiday report for 2009. Even though the calendar is marking down the days in 2010 the Bair Family blog hasn't caught up yet. We will...look for more excitement on this blog soon. Liza turns 2 on Sunday.



No comments:
Post a Comment