It's so hard for me to believe it's December because we haven't had any snow yet and that's unusual for our area. I guess I better get in gear and start thinking straight because Christmas will be here before I know it and I've got presents to think about.
Here are a few pictures of Liza from this morning. We were goofing off before heading to Rita's. As I was leaving Rita's I heard one of the little girls come over to Liza and say Rita, Liza looks absolutely beautiful today! I know it's because she has a dress on - I had to put her in it before it was too small.
3 comments:
hi, meg, i know i haven't posted in forever, but i do read every entry you put up. i can't believe how mature liza looks these days! also wanted to let you know that the link that you have to zoe's blog is out-dated. i'll send the new link to your FB inbox. hope you are doing well! ;)
she does look beautiful!
she does indeed look beautiful! really cute dress.
Post a Comment