One of Liza's favorite places to be is outside. Even though it was still a bit chilly she was swinging, playing with her now favorite ball (one of Kuma's toys)and running up and down the neighbor's driveway. Julie, her hat is getting a little small, in your spare time could you whip up another?

This morning when I opened the frig to get a diet coke Liza asked for her milk; the only trouble is she wants to put it back and can't figure out which shelf it will fit on.

You can't seriously want me to wear this hat Mom. Baby and I don't like it.

How about this - I'll put it on myself.

Look closely you'll see I have a new molar in my mouth on my right side!

Okay, Baby and I are ready to go to Rita's. What? You want me to leave baby at home. No way. She's going. Maybe I'll learn about sharing today at Rita's.
2 comments:
I love her checkered outfit!!!
I just love all of her facial expressions in every picture you take!
Post a Comment