Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's 19 degrees BELOW today.

The only reason I'm smiling is that I haven't been outside yet to know how very cold it is. My mom is still working on figuring out the best way to keep me bundled up for these very cold mornings. Today she double layered everything so I have 2 hats on. Ann, if you notice I'm wearing my new Robeez that you gave me for Christmas. I hope everyone reading this is warmer than we are out here in Iowa.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

davy said...

Do the ears make the hat warmer? In California, we're getting our drought and heat wave early this year. The trees are all confused.

Anonymous said...

Meg and Chris,
Thanks for the new pictures. We were getting the shakes from Bair Blog deprivation. Also, shakey from our 10 ABOVE temps today. Maybe Liza has Iowa blood since she was born there and can take the cold. She looks so happy and cute. XXXOOO's Judi