Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm ABOUT to be one...

My birthday is in two days and I can't wait to play in cake! My Mommy is trying very hard to keep this event low key and not go overboard with decorations, food and last minute frenzied activity. It's very difficult for her so I just make her laugh with the silly things I do and she forgets about the toys that need to be picked up or the laundry that needs to be done.

Today I have my one year old wellness check at the doctor's office and I hope my ears are all cleared up from last week. I still have a runny nose and a little cough and Mommy is hoping that those are signs of teeth and not a continuation of my ear infections.

I had a few minutes to play this morning while Mommy was gathering up her stuff. I found a spoon and wouldn't let it go. I sure hope Mommy or Daddy washed it and I'm not chewing on something dirty!

I can stand by myself but I only do it when the camera is no where in sight. Maybe I'll be walking by my birthday.


My good friend Caroline and her Mommy, Abbey, sent me this great finger puppet farm. I love playing with it and Daddy makes great animal noises.


Sometimes the chicken/rooster annoys me with all his crowing so I think I'll just eat him!

2 comments:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

How did these sweet babies grow up so fast??? She is adorable! Miss talking to y'all!!!

Sydney's Mommy said...

She is cuter in each and every picture you take of her. I don't know how our little girls have gotten so big this fast... but I am glad we can all share these moments together. *hugs*