Thursday, September 4, 2008

Football

Thank goodness my Mommy and Daddy can at least agree on the best football conference - the SEC. Florida played for the first time this season on Saturday August 30th and my Daddy found a way to watch it -- on his laptop! He is so pleased that the first college football game I ever saw was Gator football. If he hadn't taken me to the Grinnell Tigers game the night before it would have been my first football game ever. Mommy said I had to go to bed before the Tennessee/UCLA game came on. I guess that was a good thing since her Volunteers didn't pull through.

I even learned how to cheer! Go Vols - you're going need all the help you can get!

Don't I look cute in my Montreat shirt?

As most of you know my Daddy is a pretty funny guy. After eating dinner one night, when I got sweet potatoes everywhere, Daddy let me play half naked while he got my bath ready. For some crazy reason he stuck the duck in my diaper!


My Mom couldn't resist taking pictures while Daddy was getting my bath ready. She thinks I'm such a cute baby and wants you to see for yourself how precious I am.

3 comments:

Rory Mullen said...

Well, I don't blame your mommy for taking all those photos, Liza, you ARE a cute baby! So glad you enjoyed your football! :)

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

She is such a cutie! I and we have to Agree, the SEC IS the best conference, too bad you pull for the wrong teams! Orange is SUCH a yucky color! Red and Blue are MUCH prettier! :)

Cousin Beth said...

Hopefully she's learning to say "Go Dawgs...sick 'em. Woof, woof, woof!" If not, I'll work with her some over Thanksgiving. Fortunately she loves SEC football, now we just need to expand her horizons beyond the orange teams. Love ya!