Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rita the Great!

We are so pleased with Liza's day care provider, Rita! We feel so lucky to have a spot in her home. Liza loves going to Rita's and the attention the other children give her is boundless. Each day when I bring her in, the children come running to see the baby and yesterday the youngest started saying her name as baby EYE-ZA! When Chris goes in the afternoon they say UH OH baby has to go! We are so lucky to be part of Rita's day care family.

2 comments:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

I know how you feel! Looks like where Haley goes, they all call her "baby Hayweee" So cute!!!

Rory Mullen said...

That's so great that she's having the opportunity to socialize so young. Poor Zoe's not going to know what to do around other kids if I don't get her out and about more often! Sigh. :)