Friday, May 16, 2008

We are so lucky!

We are so blessed to have Liza and I am so thankful for all of you who have been so kind and supportive of our family. I'm absolutely astonished by the generosity we've been shown. This is a picture of Liza swinging (sort of) on her first swing set. The Thompsons live across the alley and we've enjoyed watching their children grow - Matt is fun to be around because he's so curious and even built a teepee in our back yard and Jordan is a joy to watch on stage during dance recitals - they gave us their swing set. It's not a run of the mill swing set; this one took 4 men to move in several pieces. We were so excited we couldn't wait for her to try it out so we got an infant seat attachment. I bundled her up and we took her out. She enjoyed it so much she went right to sleep. Now swinging is a daily event in our lives - Liza swings, Chris weeds, I watch Liza and tell Chris where to weed more! We're just one big happy family - thank you Thompson family!

No comments: