Friday, May 23, 2008

She's so cute!

It's funny, all those things I said I'd never do when I became a Mom I'm now doing. I swore I wouldn't be one of those moms that talked about how cute her children are - well guess what - I'm doing it now. They just don't come much cuter than Little Liza Lou. Our neighbor recently opened a wine bar and we took these pictures on our front porch before heading out for the opening of the Ladora Bank Bistro. You might be wondering...what...they took Liza to a wine bar???? Don't worry the place is family friendly and we were very well behaved.


When Auntie Em came to take care of Liza for a week she made up a very secretive song that only she and Liza know. She also gave Liza the toy you can see a little bit of in the picture below. Liza likes the toy so much that we had to buy a duplicate of it in case the original is misplaced (which has already happened once).


For the most part all of our good quality pictures of the baby girl have been taken by Chris with his fancy camera and fancy flash. The picture below is from my camera phone and it is so cute I just had to share. We had just come back from a walk in her stroller and she was playing with her blanket. The hat is one the Jesseph family sent us and she wears it all the time - thank you!

4 comments:

Andrea and Dan said...

I agree - she's so cute -- and there's no way anyone would ever think she's adopted. To me she definitely looks like her mom and dad.
Andrea

Anonymous said...

I'm still out here looking and enjoying the beautiful pictures and comments. You all make me happy. She is a doll and there is not doubt about it. I love the blue hat, too.

Anonymous said...

Meg and Chris that was from Judi

davy said...

No way you are one of "those Mom's." Because she IS so cute. You're just speaking the truth.