Monday, April 21, 2008

Liza's cousin has arrived! Welcome Mary Katherine!


Meg and I are the proud aunt and uncle of a very precious baby girl. She made her arrival into this world at 1:04 am this morning. The sweet baby weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces and is 21 inches long. We can't wait to see more pictures, talk to the proud Mommy and Daddy and send our hugs and kisses over the phone. Way to go Suzanne and Stan!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet welcome! I was there when Mary Katherine was born and I promise you that Anna Elizabeth (aka Liza) and Mary Katherine are going to be the most beautiful girls in the world and right now, they are the only first cousins, although they both have lots of first cousins once removed and second cousins, etc. etc. The flowers you sent were the first received and beautiful. Can't wait to see the girls together. Love you all, Susan