Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Liza at 13 weeks

It's hard to believe that Liza is 13 weeks old; she is growing so quickly. Since Liza was born, developing, learning, having fun and letting us know what she needs are some of the things she's accomplished. Her daddy improved his photography skills and I still haven't gone back to cooking dinner on a regular basis. Seems like I need to get my act in gear and make some improvements! I hope I've improved my tolerance for deviation from routine but those closest and dearest to me tell me they're not so sure. I certainly don't want to give Liza a job, but if she teaches me to be comfortable with flexibility, the unanticipated and that happiness can happen amidst chaos then she's helped me be a much better person.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have not turned on the coomputer lately and am happy to see the cute girl again. Love your commentary, Meg and your photography,Chris. Happiness is a new girl cousin, too. How much fun they'll have. We love all of you. Judi

Beth Jordan said...

Okay Meg & Chris...I'm not that much older than you guys and I'm feeling like I'm ancient. I've never know anyone to have a blog site like this - it's the coolest thing. I now have one kid graduating from high school and my baby is heading off to boarding school next year for 9th grade. So...I'm looking at your ADORABLE little baby girl and I'm so JEALOUS!!! She is BEAUTIFUL and I can only imagine how much fun you are having with her. She better be coming to Montreat next Thanksgiving - we would love to "goo" and "gaa" all over her. Anyway, a very belated congratulations! Love to you all - cousin Beth