My office is filled with kind people and they shared that kindness by having a baby holding party for the three of us who recently had children. Each child was given his/her own diaper cake - aren't they cute? Liza's is the pink one on the end; I greatly appreciate all the effort my colleagues put into the details of the party; you are some of my favorite people on earth and we feel grateful to know you. THANKS!
This will come as no surprise...our child needs rice cereal before her time! Recently Liza maxed out on the amount of formula she can have in a day so we had to turn to rice cereal. Our instincts told us to give it to her last weekend but our inexperience kicked in and we waited until we spoke with the doctor's office on Monday. I'm sure they wonder how in the world two educated adults can't figure out FEED THE CHILD WHEN SHE IS HUNGRY. The video below is our first attempt at eating from a spoon.
4 comments:
We LOVED the Bumbo! I passed mine on to my friend Jen and they used it with Elizabeth starting when she was about Liza's age too. I usually poo-poo fad baby things, but the Bumbo rocks!
You need to call us before you run out and buy anything. I have a practically brand new bumbo sitting over here that Lily barely used. That video is so cute. Looks like Liza is going to love her solids too. I can't wait for our household to be well so we can meet that precious little girl. Nancy
I was getting really bent because there hadn't been any pictures for a little over a week. Then bingo. Love those cute baby cakes. Haven't seen that. Love seeing her eat and make those cute sounds. I think "mikie" likes it--or Liza. Keep up the good work Mom and Dad. We're all cheering for you and loving watchiing Liza grow. Cheers, Judi and Dick and Chester who is happy to sit in the window now that we can open them. Happy Spring at last.
Do Bumbo's come in adult sizes?
Post a Comment