Liza is beautiful and these smiles are just perfection. They are the first of many, many smiles, all showing how loved she is! I see a dimple too, how precious!
Enjoy every moment, Liza will change and time will go by so fast.
Thank you for keeping this blog going (I am so impressed - I couldn't have done it), but it is so enjoyable to check it and see the new pictures and latest updates. Love ya' Maxie
Bairs, Congratulations! I just found out last night of the news! I'm on campus for Council, and I'm sure you're exhausted, so I'll be patient and follow the news via your blog until October when I return! I'm so excited for you all.
2 comments:
Liza is beautiful and these smiles are just perfection. They are the first of many, many smiles, all showing how loved she is! I see a dimple too, how precious!
Enjoy every moment, Liza will change and time will go by so fast.
Thank you for keeping this blog going (I am so impressed - I couldn't have done it), but it is so enjoyable to check it and see the new pictures and latest updates.
Love ya'
Maxie
Bairs,
Congratulations! I just found out last night of the news! I'm on campus for Council, and I'm sure you're exhausted, so I'll be patient and follow the news via your blog until October when I return!
I'm so excited for you all.
Love and Light,
Lisa '85
Post a Comment