Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday 2008

Since Liza was all dressed up for Easter Sunday we couldn't resist having a small photo shoot. The bunny was the perfect prop and all we had to do was pull him off his perch on the wall - how convenient! The dress Liza is wearing is one that both Emmie and I likely wore when we were her age. I think my Mother did the smocking; why didn't I learn to be crafty!


We weren't quite sure what to put in an Easter basket for a two month old. We put in the singing bunny that Nancy gave Liza, some toys and Daddy's favorite chocolate because we know Liza likes to share. Just pretend I'm smiling well - I'm not nearly as tired as I look. Plus it doesn't matter what I look like this is all about the cutest little girl in the world - Liza!!!! After church we had Easter dinner with the White Family. Thanks a bunch!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meg and Chris,
Dick and I have just watched the cutest Easter video staring Liza. She is a true star. We are jealous of her singing bunny. We like it. I remember all of the smocking of baby clothes that you two sisters wore. You don't need to feel bad because you don't smock when you have a Mom who has done it all for you. So enjoy. Dick notices that Chris is seldom in the videos; he supposes that is true of all great movie directors!
Love all of you, Judi and Dick