We are beginning to be a little hard up for "postable" items so in an effort to bring you the latest and greatest activities of Liza we filmed her doing several things and combined into a single video. You'll see Liza waking from a short nap, intently watching the mobile in her crib, trying to tell Mommy want she wants and playing with Daddy. Since Daddy is in the last portion of the video that means I was the videographer so if motion sickness is a problem you might want to end the video early. The segment in her crib seems to be the extended version so feel free to fast forward through it! I don't know if the video shows it well or not but Liza watches every one of the animals in her mobile and follows it until it goes out of her line of vision - it's pretty amazing!
Unfortunately during this video you hear me using the baby voice; I can only hope when my friends, family or colleagues call that I remember to switch back to the adult language world!
<>
1 comment:
Hi Bair Family,
Have watched every one of your postings but not commented lately. I love the video. She is such a pretty girl. Meg you sound just like your Mom sounded talking to you. So keep this up when you have time. Happy Easter. Love, Judi, Dick and Chester of Kent.
Post a Comment