Thursday, September 16, 2010

Long overdue and no time to post...

Life is crazy in the Bair household!  I'm temporarily helping out another division at work and that means Bair is holding down the fort amazingly well.  Tonight he and Liza called so we could say our prayers on the phone together.  Everyday life has happened since our last post and there is no way I can recap everything.  I will share a now famous LB quote -- "Mommy if you give me a new DVD I won't cry.  If you don't give me one I will cry."  She has manipulation down pat already!  She also knows how to get to her Daddy by saying to him in a sweet voice, right before she is about to get in trouble, I love you Daddy!  Heaven help us. 

In late August we enjoyed a great vacation on our favorite SC beach (thanks Mom and Daddy).  It was wonderful to spend time with family (yeah for Auntie Em and Mario) and to help Liza build sandcastles.  She's still not so sure about the ocean waves but the creek is her playground. 

Here are a few random pictures of our vacation...wish I had more time for an in-depth post...you'll just have to take what you can get!


Instead of playing putt putt Liza is checking out the giraffe's water hole. 


By far one of Liza's favorite activities -- the yellow submarine!


A trip to the beach isn't complete without a Dora bathing suit and Liza couldn't get enough of hosing the sand off after coming in from the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my 3rd time to view this precious update. I've missed them and love to see how she has grown since joining you last summer. Love and thanks, Judi